Wyoming IT Managed Services
Quicker Resolutions to Your IT Issues
Commit to focusing more on your critical operations by removing your technical worries from the picture entirely. Let us keep your infrastructure safe, secure, and at the level of the competition.
If you need to decrease downtime, improve security, reduce risk and maintain compliance guidelines, Managed IT is a decision you won’t regret.
Remote Monitoring & Maintenance
With our proactive IT service, there are fewer interruptions to your workflow.
With our remote monitoring and maintenance services, we install our monitoring software on all your company workstations and servers. If any unnatural conditions are detected, our Network Operations Center (NOC) will be notified instantly. The NOC will then automatically generate a ticket with all the details and our technicians will begin to investigate the issue.
Through our remote login tool, we can access any managed PC, allowing our techs to navigate around the operating system (OS), and quickly fix potentially critical issues.
Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) Consulting
Alignment of IT with core business objectives.
The vCIO functions as a high-level consultant for your business, providing the ultimate, custom-tailored service (based on your organization’s individual needs).
The vCIO will meet with you on a regular basis to get to know your IT inside and out. With that knowledge, they can then provide you with expert advice concerning your IT infrastructure and a plan to get where you want to go.
Unified Threat Management (UTM) Platform
Enterprise-level protection at an affordable monthly rate.
A unified threat management platform is a comprehensive, all-inclusive solution that protects your network from a host of threats.
A unified threat management solution allows for powerful, comprehensive security measures, web content filters, virus/malware/spam blockers, system reporting tools, and a remote access portal.
Our Managed IT Service Plan
What's included in our Managed IT service.
Within the plan, we can include various add-on features including additional IT security services, workforce augmentation, and regulatory compliance management. Rather than offer a “Silver, Gold, Platinum” plan, our team realizes the necessity of and reliance upon information technology within a modern business. Our team will build a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA) designed to meet your business needs.
- Baseline Strategic IT Assessment
- Business Review + Health Score + Metrics
- Business IT Alignment + Budget Planning
- CIO Technology Guidance
- Unlimited Live Helpdesk
- Unlimited Onsite Response*
- Access to Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support Engineers
- Support for User Add/Remove/Changes
- Support for User Software & Hardware
- Support for Data Backup & Restore
*This is agreement and distance dependent
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Software Managed Ransomware/Phishing/Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence Integration & Sandbox Testing & Mitigation
- Best Practice Review & Remediation
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Managed Microsoft OS/App & 3rd Party App Patching
- Monitoring/Alerting/Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
- Servers (Physical + Virtual)
- PCs & Virtual Desktops
- Supported Firewalls
- Supported Switching & Routing
- Supported Data Backup
- Supported UPS
- Managed IT Asset & Warranty Tracking
- Managed Software & Subscription Licensing
- Managed DNS & SPF
- Managed IT Knowledge Base & Credential Database
- Improved Customer Experience: Customers who invest in a service provider are taking a risk—they are acting in good faith with the expectation that the provider will be able to meet their needs.
- Improved Employee Experience: The SLA will clearly explain who is responsible for what aspects of the service. This section should detail who is involved and who should be contacted regarding requests, questions, and so on.
- Established and Trusted Source of Information: In many ways, the SLA acts as a mediating tool, ensuring that everyone’s best interests are being met. It is something that can be trusted by both parties, acting as a source of reliable information relevant to service standards and other guidelines.
- Increased Productivity and Performance: The metrics established within SLAs offer their own internal advantages. With clear expectations, employees have a clearly defined objective to meet that guides their performance. This leads to improved productivity and increases personal accomplishment.