Why KT Connections?
We Provide Better Support
We can ensure that your staff has the tools they need to work, while also providing assistance and support as needed. Your end-users should spend their time working for your organization, not managing IT issues
Get the support you need for the applications that run your world. Whether you need some minor assistance with a few choice upgrades, or you need to revamp your entire computing infrastructure, we can help you along the way.
An IT management solution built for SMBs.
With your goals in mind, KT Connections will work with your vendors as we devise a growth plan for your technology, the ultimate goal being the growth of your business and revenue streams.
We’re driven by the philosophy that if we help local businesses solve their IT issues so they can become more profitable and successful, then we will inherently grow along with them. It is our promise to add value to your business and to bring you the best service possible. That’s why we always keep an open line of communication with our clients and value their feedback and suggestions.
We specialize in harnessing the techniques necessary to transform your digital maturity.
When you are looking for a technology solution partner, you want to find a service provider who is reputable and reliable. You also want customer service and the undivided attention to not just feel -but know, that your time matters to them. KT Connections can provide all of this for you and more.
Working with a Managed Service Provider (MSP), like KT Connections, will ensure a reliable IT service for you through proactive monitoring and remote remediation.
Optimize and maintain your critical processes.
Modern technology solutions have been created for the express purpose of improving potential productivity, and only when implemented and managed by an IT professional, can these technologies be used to their maximum efficiency.
To accomplish this, it is crucial that businesses select a provider with an understanding of the technology needs that their particular situation may generate. At KT Connections we work with you to introduce new solutions and best practices that will improve your bottom line.
Our Managed IT Service Plan
What's included in our Managed IT service.
Within the plan, we can include various add-on features including additional IT security services, workforce augmentation, and regulatory compliance management. Rather than offer a “Silver, Gold, Platinum” plan, our team realizes the necessity of and reliance upon information technology within a modern business. Our team will build a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA) designed to meet your business needs.
- Baseline Strategic IT Assessment
- Business Review + Health Score + Metrics
- Business IT Alignment + Budget Planning
- CIO Technology Guidance
- Unlimited Live Helpdesk
- Unlimited Onsite Response*
- Access to Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support Engineers
- Support for User Add/Remove/Changes
- Support for User Software & Hardware
- Support for Data Backup & Restore
*This is agreement and distance dependent
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Software Managed Ransomware/Phishing/Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence Integration & Sandbox Testing & Mitigation
- Best Practice Review & Remediation
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Managed Microsoft OS/App & 3rd Party App Patching
- Monitoring/Alerting/Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
- Servers (Physical + Virtual)
- PCs & Virtual Desktops
- Supported Firewalls
- Supported Switching & Routing
- Supported Data Backup
- Supported UPS
- Managed IT Asset & Warranty Tracking
- Managed Software & Subscription Licensing
- Managed DNS & SPF
- Managed IT Knowledge Base & Credential Database
- Improved Customer Experience: Customers who invest in a service provider are taking a risk—they are acting in good faith with the expectation that the provider will be able to meet their needs.
- Improved Employee Experience: The SLA will clearly explain who is responsible for what aspects of the service. This section should detail who is involved and who should be contacted regarding requests, questions, and so on.
- Established and Trusted Source of Information: In many ways, the SLA acts as a mediating tool, ensuring that everyone’s best interests are being met. It is something that can be trusted by both parties, acting as a source of reliable information relevant to service standards and other guidelines.
- Increased Productivity and Performance: The metrics established within SLAs offer their own internal advantages. With clear expectations, employees have a clearly defined objective to meet that guides their performance. This leads to improved productivity and increases personal accomplishment.