Managed IT Services
Over 25 Years of Experience
IT Service Done Differently
We're committed to providing IT solutions that help take businesses to the next level.
Partnering with us is an efficient way to stay up-to-date on technological advances, have access to a wealth of knowledge, and alleviate any issues related to cost-effectiveness, quality of service, and associated risk.
We take up the role of network and system monitoring so that you can focus on optimizing performance and reducing losses by focusing on other important aspects of the business. Our goal is to eliminate downtime as much as possible and to work with your staff to handle all the necessary maintenance that your computer systems need.
Make IT Personal
We offer flexible service options.
KT Connections serves as a resource for businesses who need support for their information technology, as well as a consultant who can assist them in managing it. As a result, we can help you improve each and every aspect of your business operations with advanced IT systems.
Keeping an eye on all the upcoming industry trends and changes in technology, we ensure that upgrades are done routinely and that you stay ahead of the competition. Whether you are concerned about data loss, or your current operations seem to be lacking, we can help you by providing the right solutions.
Who We Are
Modern IT for modern business.
Our IT services are built to cover all your IT support needs, from employee workstations to servers. This includes other devices on your network that are necessary for day-to-day operations.
We draw deeper insights from statistical, procedural, and experiential observations from client engagements, then review our results and create new, meaningful, and innovative service offerings. Originally a small operation in western South Dakota, we have since grown to service areas in Wyoming, Nebraska, Colorado, and Montana.
Our Managed IT Service Plan
What's included in our Managed IT service.
Within the plan, we can include various add-on features including additional IT security services, workforce augmentation, and regulatory compliance management. Rather than offer a “Silver, Gold, Platinum” plan, our team realizes the necessity of and reliance upon information technology within a modern business. Our team will build a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA) designed to meet your business needs.
- Baseline Strategic IT Assessment
- Business Review + Health Score + Metrics
- Business IT Alignment + Budget Planning
- CIO Technology Guidance
- Unlimited Live Helpdesk
- Unlimited Onsite Response*
- Access to Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support Engineers
- Support for User Add/Remove/Changes
- Support for User Software & Hardware
- Support for Data Backup & Restore
*This is agreement and distance dependent
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Software Managed Ransomware/Phishing/Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence Integration & Sandbox Testing & Mitigation
- Best Practice Review & Remediation
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Managed Microsoft OS/App & 3rd Party App Patching
- Monitoring/Alerting/Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
- Servers (Physical + Virtual)
- PCs & Virtual Desktops
- Supported Firewalls
- Supported Switching & Routing
- Supported Data Backup
- Supported UPS
- Managed IT Asset & Warranty Tracking
- Managed Software & Subscription Licensing
- Managed DNS & SPF
- Managed IT Knowledge Base & Credential Database
- Improved Customer Experience: Customers who invest in a service provider are taking a risk—they are acting in good faith with the expectation that the provider will be able to meet their needs.
- Improved Employee Experience: The SLA will clearly explain who is responsible for what aspects of the service. This section should detail who is involved and who should be contacted regarding requests, questions, and so on.
- Established and Trusted Source of Information: In many ways, the SLA acts as a mediating tool, ensuring that everyone’s best interests are being met. It is something that can be trusted by both parties, acting as a source of reliable information relevant to service standards and other guidelines.
- Increased Productivity and Performance: The metrics established within SLAs offer their own internal advantages. With clear expectations, employees have a clearly defined objective to meet that guides their performance. This leads to improved productivity and increases personal accomplishment.