Western United States IT Support
We specialize in harnessing the proper techniques necessary to transform your business capabilities. Since 1997, KT Connections has helped grow hundreds of businesses by offloading their IT management to our certified professionals.
Enable your business to thrive with all the IT management and IT support it needs under one roof. Originally a small operation in Western South Dakota, we have since grown to service areas in Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, and Colorado.
We Help With Your IT
KT Connections is dedicated to keeping your technology investment up and running smoothly so you can focus on your business.
Our job is to help you achieve profitable improvements to your business through operational efficiency. You can relax knowing our partnership with your organization means we take your IT personally, and strive to keep your staff productive with the tools they need to drive your business forward.
We strategically optimize and protect your infrastructure while performing day-to-day maintenance that keeps your users from experiencing downtime. Future-proof your business with the oversight of a team of dedicated IT professionals.
KT Connections has a wide array of service offerings allowing you to pick and choose what best works for your unique situation.
Passion: Building prosperous people, businesses, and communities where we live, work, and play.
Niche: Solving business challenges with strategically Deployed and proactively managed technology solutions.
Promise: Effectively manage information technology allowing customers to focus on their business success.
As a Managed IT provider with over 25 years of experience, we understand the stress and difficulty that inefficient technology can create. We are here to help and want to see your business succeed.
Our Managed IT Service Plan
What's included in our Managed IT service.
Within the plan, we can include various add-on features including additional IT security services, workforce augmentation, and regulatory compliance management. Rather than offer a “Silver, Gold, Platinum” plan, our team realizes the necessity of and reliance upon information technology within a modern business. Our team will build a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA) designed to meet your business needs.
- Baseline Strategic IT Assessment
- Business Review + Health Score + Metrics
- Business IT Alignment + Budget Planning
- CIO Technology Guidance
- Unlimited Live Helpdesk
- Unlimited Onsite Response*
- Access to Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support Engineers
- Support for User Add/Remove/Changes
- Support for User Software & Hardware
- Support for Data Backup & Restore
*This is agreement and distance dependent
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Software Managed Ransomware/Phishing/Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence Integration & Sandbox Testing & Mitigation
- Best Practice Review & Remediation
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Managed Microsoft OS/App & 3rd Party App Patching
- Monitoring/Alerting/Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
- Servers (Physical + Virtual)
- PCs & Virtual Desktops
- Supported Firewalls
- Supported Switching & Routing
- Supported Data Backup
- Supported UPS
- Managed IT Asset & Warranty Tracking
- Managed Software & Subscription Licensing
- Managed DNS & SPF
- Managed IT Knowledge Base & Credential Database
- Improved Customer Experience: Customers who invest in a service provider are taking a risk—they are acting in good faith with the expectation that the provider will be able to meet their needs.
- Improved Employee Experience: The SLA will clearly explain who is responsible for what aspects of the service. This section should detail who is involved and who should be contacted regarding requests, questions, and so on.
- Established and Trusted Source of Information: In many ways, the SLA acts as a mediating tool, ensuring that everyone’s best interests are being met. It is something that can be trusted by both parties, acting as a source of reliable information relevant to service standards and other guidelines.
- Increased Productivity and Performance: The metrics established within SLAs offer their own internal advantages. With clear expectations, employees have a clearly defined objective to meet that guides their performance. This leads to improved productivity and increases personal accomplishment.