KT Connections, is committed to protecting your privacy. KT Connections does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legalprocess, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Certain communications from KT Connections, such as service announcements, and administrative messages will be sent to you.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. KT Connections is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
We may the information collected from you to process orders and to provide a more personalized experience. KT Connections will not collect any personal information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information.
How we use the information we collect:
- When you order, we request your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes at KT Connections and special offers we think you will find valuable.
If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to order.