Outsource Your IT to Our Certified, Professional Team
Commit to focusing more on your critical operations by removing your technical worries from the picture entirely. Let us keep your infrastructure safe, secure, and at the level of the competition.
If you need to decrease downtime, improve security, reduce risk and maintain compliance guidelines, Managed IT is a decision you won’t regret. Our team will craft a Service Level Agreement (SLA) to outline your goals and objectives with the expectation of increasing your productivity and performance.
The IT consultant works as your dedicated account manager.
Get guidance to optimize performance, increase productivity, and improve returns on all your IT investments. IT consulting will help you to align your technology investments with the direction you want your business to take.
As part of Managed IT, you will be paired with an IT consultant who will work with you and advise the best path to ensure every IT solution is being utilized and managed to its fullest extent. The IT consultant will give you a specialized approach to leveraging your technology for business success.
One line of support for all of your hardware and software vendor relationships.
We work with third-party vendors to help reduce your bottom-line expenses – bringing you hardware and software solution suppliers that work best for you.
The vendor management service can range from a simple consultation to a more in-depth program. We take a physical inventory of all of your hardware and software along with serial numbers, warranties, registrations, licenses, and configurations – keeping them documented for easy access.
24/7 Helpdesk Support
Access unlimited flat-rate IT support.
When your staff can get the support they need without worrying about racking up a hefty bill, IT issues get resolved much quicker and everybody can get back to work faster.
As part of our Managed IT service, you will have access to our helpdesk that you can call any day, any time you need. Our support staff can assist you with both hardware and software issues alike. Getting support for your business has never been easier.
Our Managed IT Service Plan
What's included in our Managed IT service.
Within the plan, we can include various add-on features including additional IT security services, workforce augmentation, and regulatory compliance management. Rather than offer a “Silver, Gold, Platinum” plan, our team realizes the necessity of and reliance upon information technology within a modern business. Our team will build a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA) designed to meet your business needs.
- Baseline Strategic IT Assessment
- Business Review + Health Score + Metrics
- Business IT Alignment + Budget Planning
- CIO Technology Guidance
- Unlimited Live Helpdesk
- Unlimited Onsite Response*
- Access to Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support Engineers
- Support for User Add/Remove/Changes
- Support for User Software & Hardware
- Support for Data Backup & Restore
*This is agreement and distance dependent
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Software Managed Ransomware/Phishing/Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence Integration & Sandbox Testing & Mitigation
- Best Practice Review & Remediation
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Managed Microsoft OS/App & 3rd Party App Patching
- Monitoring/Alerting/Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
- Servers (Physical + Virtual)
- PCs & Virtual Desktops
- Supported Firewalls
- Supported Switching & Routing
- Supported Data Backup
- Supported UPS
- Managed IT Asset & Warranty Tracking
- Managed Software & Subscription Licensing
- Managed DNS & SPF
- Managed IT Knowledge Base & Credential Database
- Improved Customer Experience: Customers who invest in a service provider are taking a risk—they are acting in good faith with the expectation that the provider will be able to meet their needs.
- Improved Employee Experience: The SLA will clearly explain who is responsible for what aspects of the service. This section should detail who is involved and who should be contacted regarding requests, questions, and so on.
- Established and Trusted Source of Information: In many ways, the SLA acts as a mediating tool, ensuring that everyone’s best interests are being met. It is something that can be trusted by both parties, acting as a source of reliable information relevant to service standards and other guidelines.
- Increased Productivity and Performance: The metrics established within SLAs offer their own internal advantages. With clear expectations, employees have a clearly defined objective to meet that guides their performance. This leads to improved productivity and increases personal accomplishment.