Unfortunately, too many businesses don’t treat their technology like the valuable investment that it is. When properly utilized, technology could be the tool that takes your operational success to the next level. We want to be there to ensure that happens for you.
Table of Contents
Why Your Business Needs a Managed IT Service
Your business adds more and more technology every year and if you don’t have the support you need for all that new technology, sooner or later it will cause some serious problems for your business. Improperly managed technology is the number one cause of lengthy downtime incidents that can cause inefficiency and cost your business a lot of money.
At KT Connections, we offer value-rich Managed IT Services that can significantly reduce technology-induced downtime, give you access to certified IT technicians, and provide the peace of mind that allows you to keep your focus on your business, rather than the resilience and reliability of your technology.
One of the largest causes of inefficiency for a business is operational downtime, and it costs you much more than you may think.
We keep businesses up and running, focusing on proactive monitoring and management of crucial IT systems, comprehensive continuity using our backup and disaster recovery services, and being the principal point of contact for any technology-related issue our clients may have.
With our managed IT service, you are sure to receive the best service with solutions meant to build upon and improve your current situation while also preparing for where the future might take you. Managed IT combines a variety of technology services into one comprehensive, affordable solution. Here are a few ways that managed IT can help you.
What a Managed IT Service Includes
Our managed IT services offering consists of the following services:
- IT Consulting: To serve our clients better, we get to know how they need to use their technology. This gives us the best chance to make the critical judgments that are needed to sufficiently manage their IT platforms.
- Remote Monitoring and Management: Using state-of-the-art remote monitoring tools, we are able to constantly watch your hardware and network to ensure that they are all working properly.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery: To protect your IT assets, we offer comprehensive backup and disaster recovery services that ensure continuity regardless of what situation your business finds itself in.
- Patch Management: The threat landscape for today’s businesses can be severe if you are working with technology that hasn’t been updated to account for all the things out there that can harm your business. We routinely update our clients’ software to help avoid vulnerabilities.
- Helpdesk: We provide an around-the-clock help desk that gives you and your staff access to certified computer technicians that can quickly solve a large percentage of user and workstation issues.
- Vendor Management: Your technology vendor reps are all salespeople that want to sell you the technology you may not need. That’s why we offer a service where we deal with vendors for you, giving you a single point of contact and reducing the time you have to spend dealing with IT issues
- Cybersecurity and Compliance: Once our certified technicians understand your business and the way you utilize technology, we can set up platforms to protect your business’s digital assets and meet any regulatory compliance standards that you may operate under.
- Computer Repair: Our technicians are proficient in the repair and maintenance of most modern business technology systems. If we can’t fix the problems remotely, we offer comprehensive onsite repair services to help get your technology up and running again quickly.
If you consider all of those services, you may be intrigued to find out that we offer them at an easy-to-budget monthly charge, not per issue. That way you can fit all of your IT support needs into your budget.
The 4 Main Benefits of a Managed IT Service
Managed IT brings increased productivity, expert-level support, flexible service, and easy-to-manage payments for your business.
1. Increased Productivity
Our Managed IT is proactive, where critical systems are monitored and maintained preventing any sort of interruptions, and optimizing productivity. Successful businesses recognize the importance of maintaining uptime because downtime costs money. Many companies understand the consequences of a computer crashing or their network going down, and how it affects their team’s productivity and ultimately their bottom line. However, managed IT can increase your business’ productivity in more ways than keeping your workstations up and running.
For example, while spam may seem innocuous, it can have a significant effect on your team’s productivity. Not only is spam a vehicle for ransomware, but your team may spend a considerable amount of time sorting through it. We can reduce this wasted time by filtering out the spam, preventing it from ever entering your company’s inbox. Spam filtering can also reduce the chance that a phishing email or other threats slip through.
Managed IT protects your system from going down, removes potential threats, and increases productivity through smarter technology solutions.
2. Expert-Level Support
There are always unforeseen disasters or disruptions that a business will have to face and with that struggle will always come to the associated financial loss. Far too often, a business is not properly prepared, making matters even worse when a crisis event does happen.
When it comes to the technology your business depends on, a sudden disruption should be out of the question. Unexpected downtime (regardless of what the cause was) will end up costing your business. Managed IT is designed to prevent a lot of this trouble in a variety of ways. The primary method we employ is 24/7 remote monitoring and maintenance (RMM) which ensures your systems are always stable.
3. Flexible Service
Not only do you want to have today’s latest and greatest IT solutions for your business, but you’ll also want to be prepared to incorporate any new advancements too. When working with us, you don’t have to worry about your business outgrowing your technology or any surprise costs that may be associated.
As part of our service, you’ll work with a virtual CIO (vCIO) to budget out your IT. The vCIO will give you as much notice as possible before it becomes necessary to upgrade your systems. The vCIO takes as much time as needed to fully understand your business and where you want to take things, providing expert advice on how to get there.
4. Easy-to-Manage Payments
Your team is your most significant business investment, and the more experienced they are, the more valuable they are to your organization. Hiring full-time, high-level IT technicians can be an expensive endeavor for your business. Working with us allows your business access to industry-leading experts at a fraction of the cost.
We offer predictable monthly costs, allowing your business to manage expenses better because you know exactly how much your technology budget will cost. Moreover, we will provide you with the clarity and flexibility to invest in what areas will best benefit your business.
Never Settle for Less
Many businesses have used–or are using–managed IT services to varying degrees of success. We know that some managed service providers (MSPs) are only that in name. They nickel and dime you and don’t deliver on their word. Rest assured, our team is dedicated to not only managing your business’ IT, but to helping your business be the best version of itself. We succeed when you do, so our entire strategy is to help build your organization up to elevate ours. We can’t do that if we don’t deliver on our stated intentions.
If you have relied on the break-fix method to maintain your technology, chances are you haven’t experienced the best-in-class service we offer. Waiting for the tech to break before you act can lead to major financial setbacks. When your team can’t work, your business can’t generate income. While the break-fix method of maintenance may have made sense in the past, that was in the days before business became so dependent on tech.
For example, if you’re relying on the break-fix method, a ransomware attack would have already taken your systems offline before you could even contact tech support. As you could imagine, waiting until the malware has taken root before you’re able to act limits your ability to recover lost data and get back to business. Managed IT on the other hand provides the monitoring necessary to put your organization in a better position to intercept a cyberattack before it has any time to access your company data.