Protect Your Business Location
Secure your property with an integrated security solution. Gain peace of mind with a system custom to your particular needs. With help from us, you won’t have to overpay for equipment or purchase anything that you won’t end up using.
We will work with you to recommend, install, and maintain the right equipment for the job – and should there be any issues (or upgrades needed), we will be just a phone call away.
Grant and restrict entry into certain areas of your business.
Control access to your business location(s) with keypads or card readers. Our physical security solutions can be applied almost anywhere, including; doors, filing cabinets, server racks, elevator controls, remote sites, and restricted access/controlled access areas.
Ensure that the only people who can get to certain areas of your business are those who need to do so. Leveraging a single, centralized point of security, you dictate the comings and goings of anyone in or around your business location(s).
Keep an eye on everything on or around your business location.
Security Cameras can help to deter theft and crime, allow for monitoring of activity, reduce insurance costs, and create an overall safer workplace.
We can set you up with a video surveillance system installed to your location’s proper fitting. Rest easy knowing that the backlog of footage is easily accessible and available should you need it with our cloud-backed digital surveillance solution.
Be aware of your surroundings and be notified of potentially threatening situations.
Alert yourself and your staff when a restricted area is breached, a defined line is crossed, or an unwanted event is detected. Included with our alarms is 24/7 system monitoring with the option for video verification and emergency dispatch
We will install and monitor a modernized alert system for your business that will improve your situational awareness and mitigate risk with our alarm response service.
Our Managed IT Service Plan
What's included in our Managed IT service.
Within the plan, we can include various add-on features including additional IT security services, workforce augmentation, and regulatory compliance management. Rather than offer a “Silver, Gold, Platinum” plan, our team realizes the necessity of and reliance upon information technology within a modern business. Our team will build a comprehensive Service Level Agreement (SLA) designed to meet your business needs.
- Baseline Strategic IT Assessment
- Business Review + Health Score + Metrics
- Business IT Alignment + Budget Planning
- CIO Technology Guidance
- Unlimited Live Helpdesk
- Unlimited Onsite Response*
- Access to Tier 1, 2, and 3 Support Engineers
- Support for User Add/Remove/Changes
- Support for User Software & Hardware
- Support for Data Backup & Restore
*This is agreement and distance dependent
- Advanced Endpoint Security
- Software Managed Ransomware/Phishing/Malware Protection
- Threat Intelligence Integration & Sandbox Testing & Mitigation
- Best Practice Review & Remediation
- Managed Vulnerability Scanning & Remediation
- Managed Microsoft OS/App & 3rd Party App Patching
- Monitoring/Alerting/Maintenance of Critical Infrastructure
- Servers (Physical + Virtual)
- PCs & Virtual Desktops
- Supported Firewalls
- Supported Switching & Routing
- Supported Data Backup
- Supported UPS
- Managed IT Asset & Warranty Tracking
- Managed Software & Subscription Licensing
- Managed DNS & SPF
- Managed IT Knowledge Base & Credential Database
- Improved Customer Experience: Customers who invest in a service provider are taking a risk—they are acting in good faith with the expectation that the provider will be able to meet their needs.
- Improved Employee Experience: The SLA will clearly explain who is responsible for what aspects of the service. This section should detail who is involved and who should be contacted regarding requests, questions, and so on.
- Established and Trusted Source of Information: In many ways, the SLA acts as a mediating tool, ensuring that everyone’s best interests are being met. It is something that can be trusted by both parties, acting as a source of reliable information relevant to service standards and other guidelines.
- Increased Productivity and Performance: The metrics established within SLAs offer their own internal advantages. With clear expectations, employees have a clearly defined objective to meet that guides their performance. This leads to improved productivity and increases personal accomplishment.